Part of Phexmed team since 2019
2015-2019 Simos Pegiotis acquired his bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy at the European University in Cyprus. The Bachelor’s Thesis was focused on the musculoskeletal injuries and specific in the frozen shoulder sufferers. He has acquired his clinical experience in physiotherapy by practicing at Aretaeio Hospital and private Physiotherapy Centers in Paphos, Cyprus where he specialized in the field of Orthopaedic and Neuro-musculoskeletal disorders and Sports Injuries.
BSc of Physiotherapy European University of Cyprus, Cyprus 2015-201.
Areas of Expertise:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Pre and Post Operation Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture / trigger points
- Ergon IASTM Technique (Myofascial Release) 2019
- Ergon Iastm Technique – 2019
- Acupuncture 2020
- 5th Cyprus conference on physiotherapy – 2016
- Prostate Cancer When and how it is treated effectively – 2018
- Prevention of musculoskeletal disorders in the workplace – 2018