BSc of Physiotherapy, 2019
Areas of Expertise:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Pre and Post Operation Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture / trigger points
- Clinical pilates
2014-2019 Antonia Theoti acquired her Bachelor Degree of Physiotherapy at the Thessalonica Technological and Education Institute in Greece. The Bachelor’s Thesis was focused on the Angle Q as an interactive factor for rupture of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament in Volleyball athletes. She has acquired her clinical experience in physiotherapy by practicing at Hippocratic Hospital, St.Dimitrios Hospital, Ahepa Hospital and private Physiotherapy Centers in Thessaloniki, Greece where she specialized in the field of Orthopedic and Neuro-musculoskeletal disorders and Sports Injuries.
BSc of Physiotherapy
Thessaloniki Technological and Education Institute, Greece 2014-2019
- MP Pilates teacher Course 200 Hours Balatsinos School. ( Mat Basic, Reformer, Pilates Equipment) 16.03.201 – 08.07.2019
- MP Musculoskeletal Diseases and Injuries Course 08.06.2019 – 09.06.2019.
- Certificate of participation, Introduction to Dynamic Taping Course 8 hours, Thessaloniki 2019
- DN-2: Dry Needling for Lumbopelvic & Lower Extremity Conditions . Dry Needling Institute American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- DN-1 Dry Needling for Craniofacial, Cervicothoracic and UE Conditions. Dry Needling Institute American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Mulligan Concept Manual Therapy